Thursday, April 15, 2010

What.A.Suprise !

Status: I've found my primary school's bff on facebook !




After years I've been looking for you ... finally I've you there ! Really really really miss you babe~ Since 2003 maybe the last time I saw you. At that time, we still in the same school, go back from school holiday together, listening to the Nasyid ... *at that time only Nasyid. HEHE* till I moved out to another school, everything was changed :( Heyy, really missed every moment with you. It's been years I never heard bout you ... Now, you became more beautiful haahh~ *jealous. HAHA* Heyy, I really think we should hangout sometimes ! Don't we ? HEHE


Mood: SO SO SO HAPPY !! :D

p/s: sory, aq curi gambar ko ni. kasi glamor. hehe.

Kasi komen sikit k?

4 comments:

Syuhada said... [Reply]

OK tapi kenapa mesti gambar yg ini? HAHA :D Thanks. I miss u too! Lama gila tak jumpa muka masing2 pun dah berubah.

Unknown said... [Reply]

HAHA. gambar ni nampak candid, smart ! ur welcome~ haha. memg muke amsing2 dah berubah, kdg2 de sampai xcam. HEHE

Unknown said... [Reply]

kelebihan FB
sonok dpt jumpe kwn2 lame dulu2
:)

Unknown said... [Reply]

yupp2. dunia fb la katekan skg ni. sume org pon de fb~ hehe.

 
back to top Blacy Smiley - Haha Bucktooth