Tuesday, June 8, 2010

So, what do you sayy ?

HELLO READER:)
Nice meeting you all, bloggers & readers !
well, I'm Coyotito Aimd~
just for sure.. hehe.
but you can also call me CA, tito kid *my dad always call me this name* or Aied !

I want to be a successful photographer !
but this one kinda more to editing.
yet, I also l.o.v.e editing pictures :)



here some of my ARTworks that shown to you :)
but this is not really done yet..
because I need you to make it complete !

then, what to do peeps ?
simple ! ;)
you just need to leave your most sincere, truly, honest comments or any suggestion about these pictures !

CAN YOU ?

yess you can, right !

I'll be so much appreciate for whatever you said :)

TQ-in-advance :)


p.s: what I did was just simple & plain but, you knoww~ I'm just a beginner & I need some support for what to do next ;)



Kasi komen sikit k?

6 comments:

Nina Nurziana said... [Reply]

cantik :)


nanged and followed :D

Anonymous said... [Reply]

u done great job.really!and u can do better next time :)

Unknown said... [Reply]

@Nina Nurziana
ouhh, tqvm yaa ! :) nak bace your blog plak. huhu

Unknown said... [Reply]

@r.u.l.e
tqvm dear ! :) suke nihh~ hehe. I'll try harder next time ! huhu

erzana said... [Reply]

jarang aku bce blog ko. tp sure nk jd potograper??
hukk. .wish u d best. ^^

Unknown said... [Reply]

@erzana
pretty sure ! :) err, really wish me the best or just wish the best ? huhu

 
back to top Blacy Smiley - Haha Bucktooth