Sunday, December 22, 2013

Internal peaceful.


I have made up my mind. I only can hope this is the best for me. For him. For everyone. Things happen in life dan apa yang kita boleh buat cuma redha dengan qada' dan qadar. Hidup perlu diteruskan. Banyak lagi benda yang lebih penting untuk difikirkan demi masa hadapan. Biar Dia saja yang tentukan semuanya which I believes He's the best planner. I am only human whom also make mistake. I just want to get over with this and live my life peacefully. This is no one's fault. Just keep the faith and pray for my heart. Kita harap semua orang boleh terima keputusan ni nanti. It is supposed to be easy tapi bila memikirkan apa kesan-kesannya terhadap orang lain, secara tak langsung it would affect me too. Is that the kind of situation I would be glad to face rather than redha dengan apa yang dah jadi?

Oh, this is really, really hard.







Kasi komen sikit k?

No comments:

 
back to top Blacy Smiley - Haha Bucktooth